William Kosman - Artiste Peintre

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

# 16: It's Show Time



"La Coquette"
By William Kosman
Faces of Philadelphia
Philadelphia Open Studio Tours
Oct. 11 & 12, 2008 - 12 noon to 6 pm

Painter William Kosman
Studio #407
915 Spring Garden St.
Philadelphia, PA 19123


Fellow Art Lovers:

I want to extend a special invitation to all of you to come to my studio during POST to view many of the works you've seen on this blog - and much more.

The theme is "Faces of Philadelphia," and you will see many of the people and the city scenes I've painted and then talked about here. "La Coquette" is one of them. Now, in my studio, you will see almost the full collection of the actual works, and you will see the collection's development, from one work to the next. And, no doubt a real thrill, you will be able to discuss the works with me.

While visiting my studio at 915 Spring Garden St., I'm sure that you will take the opportunity to visit some of the more than 40 other artists in the building who are also exhibiting their work as participants in POST.

I also want to invite you to visit the ArtWorks Gallery, at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, to see about 20 of the landscapes I painted in Normandy. If you have any questions about that exhibit, please call 215-684-7965.

As always, thank you for your time and support.

Sincerely,

William Kosman

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home